Cyber Defence ExpertGermany / Berlin
ISRA seeks qualified applicants for an open Cyber Defence Expert position located in Berlin, Germany.
The Cyber Defence Expert is a hybrid position that will be focused on planning and executing security measures to protect ISRA’s computer networks, systems, and data in our Berlin office. The Cyber Defence Expert must possess experience in ethical hacking, penetration testing, and support ISRA team with technical testing.
The job requires the candidate to facilitate and ensure that the ISRA Cyber-Security Program remains relevant in a fast evolving world. This role offers the first line of risk analysis across the organization from a cyber-security perspective. The Cyber Defence Expert must have a strong knowledge of IT Information Security, Infrastructure, and regulations that impact security. The candidate must also have strong ties with the cyber-security community is required to ensure that benchmarking and best-practices are kept up to date.
- Execute ISRA information security governance processes, including security reviews, to ensure that the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the organization is maintained
- Manage network tools (firewall, proxies, routers, and switches) configuration changes from a security perspective
- Evaluate and recommend data governance decisions and associated new business processes to senior management
- Responsible for monitoring systems for security events and evaluating the risk to ISRA
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Information Security Program
- Incorporate testing of the Information Security Program to ensure procedures are followed
- Initiate, facilitate, and promote information security awareness activities
- Oversee the security of applications and databases to ensure applicable requirements are met
- Oversee identity and access management decisions for network and application user accounts, including privileged accounts
- Provides annual information security training and oversight to all employees in the form of presentations, written materials, or other appropriate techniques
- Develops and maintains an incident response program for security breaches
- Advises on information security technologies and related regulatory issue
- 3-5 years of Cyber Defence experience.
- Experience in ethical hacking
- Experience in penetration testing
- Experience in the key duties mentioned in the responsibilities section
- Significant knowledge and experience in the field of cyber defence and related areas
- knowledge and experience of the cyber defence international environment
- knowledge of Information Security and Information Technology
- experience in Project/Programme Management
- a track record of delivering successful business outcomes
- Technical background with a variety of computer hardware, software, and communication systems including system integration, network architectures, and physical logical communication systems/devices.
- Must possess skills in Ethical Hacking
- Must have skills in Penetration Testing.
- Must have the ability to elaborate and manage large projects and programs
- Must ability to work with a team in international environment
- Must have good leadership and management skills
- Must have strong motivation to work
- Must be innovative and flexible
- Must show genuine commitment to the Agency’s objectives
- Must have strong conceptual, compositional, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field with 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Relevant IT Security certifications preferred. (One or more certifications in the information security field such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), certified Ethical Hacker(CEH), etc.)