Surveillance ExpertGermany / Berlin
ISRA seeks qualified applicants for an open Surveillance Expert position located in Berlin, Germany.
The Surveillance Expert is a hybrid position that will be focused on conducting surveillance investigations and gathering constant stream of intelligence in of ongoing investigations in our Berlin office. The Surveillance Expert must possess experience with the basic knowledge of security principles with the ability to work independently and support ISRA surveillance team.
The job requires the candidate to conduct operational scientific and technical analysis. The Surveillance Expert must have a strong knowledge of the scientific field, Infrastructure, and regulations that impact security. The candidate must also have strong ties with the surveillance community, is required to ensure that procedures and policies comply with organizations objectives and standards.
- Conducting physical and electronic surveillance related to the functions of ISRA.
- Photographing cars, subjects, and establishments, and using discretion in order not to arouse the suspicion of the subjects or others who are in the general area at the time.
- Collection and documentation of information related to the identification of targets and related subjects.
- Being assigned to cases that may extend for months and require considerable familiarity with the subject(s).
- Enabling follow-up activities as needed to support investigations.
- Documenting activities of targets without detection and preparing detailed record logs showing data as to times, places, physical conditions and related information.
- 3-5 years of Surveillance experience.
- Experience in maintaining operational security;
- Must have a high level of situational awareness and individual resilience
- Must be highly adaptive and can confidently operate within an environment of uncertainty;
- Have a particularly strong attention to detail;
- Represent ISRA’s diverse cultural backgrounds
- Can confidently make a decision, given limited time for deliberation.
- Can operate within a high tempo and challenging security environment;
- Operating both on foot and with a range of supporting vehicles as part of a cohesive operational team
- Experience in using specialist equipment designed to meet the challenges of the covert operating environment including high-tech photographic, technical and IT systems.
- Must be ready to travel frequently to fulfill duty assignments.
- Must be Willing and medically able to accept assignments indoors, outdoors and in a wide range of weather conditions and situations.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, holidays, odd hours and extended shifts as deemed necessary.
Ability to exhibit considerable patience.
- Detailed observation abilities.
- Ability to appropriately respond to unfolding situations and think quickly on your feet.
- Strong analytical abilities, communication skills, and writing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail at all times and remaining attentive throughout long periods of inactivity.
- Ability to blend seamlessly into a crowd to observe subjects.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Experience working with photography and other electronic equipment.
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor degree in any field with 3+ years of relevant work experience